Q: Turn signals don't work

asked by on March 14, 2017

I relaced the turn signal switch and flasher but still the turn signals don't want to turn on what can I also look for to try and fix my problem.
Also all fuses are intact My car has 236234 miles.

Hi there. Check the fuse to the turn signals and see if its blown. If the fuse is not burned, then check the wiring from the switch to the turn signal lights. Use a digital ohm meter and see what the circuits have. If the meter reads OL, then there is a break in the wiring and it would need repaired. If the wiring is good, then the turn signal bulbs could all be burned out. If you need further assistance with the turn signals not working issue, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.