Q: I have a restraint system malfunction visit workshop message popping up on my mercedes c class 2011, I jump started a car with my

I jump started another car with my mercedes c class 2011 and restraint malfunction visit workshop message popped up after that and now it stays on

The dead battery may have caused the fault or faults, to be set. Has the battery been replaced ? If so and the system is ok, then the fault may clear itself after a couple of ignition cycles - starting, driving, and turning off. These systems are sensitive to voltage. If the light does not go off, then the system should be taken to a Mercedes service department for diagnosis. If the srs light remains on, the airbags may not deploy in the event of an accident.

• I have a restraint system malfunction visit workshop message popping up on my mercedes c class 2011, I jump started a car with my