Q: Would like to put a 2JZ Twin Turbo motor in my 2013 Scion tc

Would like to do an engine swap in my 2013 Scion Tc and would like to put a 2JZ Twin Turbo motor in its place

Hi there. You’ll be better served to contact a local speed shop that specializes in completing Scion performance upgrades to see whether or not this is possible and if they’re able to offer suggestions and advice on how to complete this upgrade. Best of luck to you.

3. Would like to put a 2JZ Twin Turbo motor in my 2013 Scion tc