Q: Did my clutch go out and if so is it the slave cylinder or release bearing?

I drove to a theme park and when I was pulling in and I put it in neutral it wouldn't let me go back into gear. We just replaced master cylinder in hopes of fixing it but didn't fix my issue

A: The problem may be the slave cylinder or th...

The problem may be the slave cylinder or the clutch master cylinder. Check to see if the fluid is full. If it is, then the master would need to be checked to see if it can produce pressure or not when the pedal is pushed. If there is air in the system and it just needs to be bled out, then this would cause the slave unit to not move enough. Try bleeding the system again to make sure all air is removed. If you need help with this, a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose your clutch issue and determine what repairs should be made.