Q: Automatic transmission not shifting

I have an automatic transmission. The shifter is tight, and when it shifts from Park to Reverse or Drive, it doesn't actually shift even though the shifter moves.

A: It appears like your Hyundai is having issu...

It appears like your Hyundai is having issues with one or more of the components that aid in the process of shifting your vehicle. Due to the information provided being limited, it is difficult to determine whether the concern falls with the actual gear selector or with the PRNDL (Park, Reverse, Neutral, Drive, Low) switch located on the transmission. Perhaps even with the connections in-between. Being unable to shift your Hyundai is a big concern and I highly recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic to help you get a quick diagnosis and get your Tiburon back on the road.