Q: My car is dragging when picking up

My car is dragging when I pick up speed and my engine light is on and when I went to auto zone I only had one code

There are a number of things that may cause the car to hesitate when accelerating such as low fuel pressure, a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor, clogged or dirty fuel injectors, a faulty throttle position sensor or potentially a bad fuel pump. If they gave you a particular code when you were at Auto Zone, this would be helpful in narrowing down what may be causing this to happen. There are also a number of transmission faults that may cause this to happen as well. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. My car is dragging when picking up