Q: How long will it take to remove and replace the engine and transmission.

I am removing the engine and transmission and was wondering how long it will take me to remove and replace them both.

Hi Chuck. That really depends on your tools, equipment and experience. Some professional mechanics with engine lifts and air tools can remove the accessories, motor and transmission mounts in less than two hours. The best advice I can offer is to make sure you collect the right tools, and follow the service manual for your 2013 Chevrolet to ensure the job is done right.

3. How long will it take to remove and replace the engine and transmission.