Q: 2005 saab 9-5 makes loud noise on the highway at 60-65 mph

the car starts to make a loud noise on the highway when traveling 60-65 mph

My car has an automatic transmission. its turbo

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first step is identifying where the noises are coming from. We need to determine if it related to the tires and suspension, if it is an engine problem, or if it is transmission related. More testing can be done from there if needed. Often a trained ear can pinpoint what the noise is and where it is coming from. You can also try to replicate the noise when raising the RPM in park. If you do not hear it, it may be wheel, transmission, or suspension related. Only further testing will tell. For more help with diagnostics and repairs, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. 2005 saab 9-5 makes loud noise on the highway at 60-65 mph