Q: leaking coolant bad

My van is severely leaking coolant, like I have to put coolant in It every time I drive and if I don't it will over heat. The heat doesn't work. We replaced the radiator because I was told that was the issue, but apparently its not. My father in law says the heater core needs to be replaced, my father says its the water pump.

Coolant is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Engine coolant can leak externally through a hose, radiator, water pump, etc. or internally due to a leaking head gasket and sometimes a leaking intake manifold gasket depending on the engine design. External leaks are typically found by simple pressure testing of the cooling system. To find the leak that exists in your case, and get the required repair estimated, please request an engine cooling system leak diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.