Q: My car shakes when I drive it and it shut off when it was idle idk what's going on

So the dealership just put in a new alernater and now the car feels like it jerks when I put my foot on the accelerator. I had the car in park and it was shaking and it shut off on me. I don't know what is going on.

I would recommend taking your vehicle back to the dealership that installed the alternator and asking them to inspect your vehicle for potential damages. It is very possible that something was removed disconnected or unplugged during the process of the alternator that was not replaced properly.

3. My car shakes when I drive it and it shut off when it was idle idk what's going on