Q: Q: Where are the accessory power sockets located?

Where are the accessory power sockets located?

Today’s drivers and passengers demand power on the go to charge everything from cell phones to tablets and more. Power sockets allow you to connect chargers, hook up TVs and DVD players, charge your laptop and much more. Here’s where to find the sockets in your car:

1. The front accessory power socket is located under the radio. Pull the cover up to access it.

2. The second accessory power socket is located in the bottom of the console compartment. Lift the lid and you’ll find it near the back. You’ll need to raise the cover to use it.

Tips

• It’s normal for the charger and the socket to get hot during use.

• The sockets pull power straight from the battery, so try not to use them if the engine isn’t running.

3. Q: Where are the accessory power sockets located?