Q: Smoke keeps coming out of the hood when I am drive My 2005 Liberty Jeep and temperature gauge does not move to the right side

I put water and drove around the block, as soon as I park, it start to throw water. Please advice.

Hello. Sounds like you have a cooling system leak, and you have air inside the engines coolant passages. The engine will violently boil off the coolant inside the engine as you have observed. Let it cool, refill with coolant, turn the heater on full blast, then let it sit running with a fast idle with the radiator cap/coolant recovery tank cap off, until bubbles stop appearing from the system. Fill to the correct level, put the cap back on, and drive it a bit to be sure it is not overheating. For help with finding the leak, and bleeding the system, I would recommend having a diagnostic on the overheating problem completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, so that this can be resolved.

3. Smoke keeps coming out of the hood when I am drive My 2005 Liberty Jeep and temperature gauge does not move to the right side