Q: I have Hyundai i20 2010 model car, some time in traffic clutch will get jammed, can't operate but after around 30min

I have Hyundai i20 2010 model car, some time in traffic clutch will get jammed, can't operate but after around 30min it will get correct /ok automatically Some time it will get stop in signals also. Please tell me the reason and problem, What to do Is it car major problem?

This could be a problem with the clutch hydraulic components (low fluid level, air in the hydraulic line, failing master or slave cylinder), or the clutch throwout bearing is failing. I would recommend an inspection from YourMechanic to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs. YourMechanic can dispatch a mobile, professional mechanic to your location to have your clutch inspected.

3. I have Hyundai i20 2010 model car, some time in traffic clutch will get jammed, can't operate but after around 30min