Q: Engine misfiring in a 2007 BMW 328i

Engine indicators are showing a misfire in the engine. I changed the air filter and cleaned the carburetor, but the engine is still misfiring.

A: Your BMW is fuel injected so I'm guessi...

Your BMW is fuel injected so I'm guessing you cleaned out your throttle body. The next thing I would look into is the coil for the culprit cylinder, have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect your vehicle and try swapping it with another cylinder and see if the misfire follows the coil. If so, theres your problem. If not, try the same thing with the spark plug and fuel injector until you can move the misfire.