Q: would fuel system cleaning gas fuel injection cause service engine soon light to come on?

Had Oil change, Engine Flush and Fuel system cleaning gas fuel injection system done. Then the next day while driving the car the Service Engine Soon light came on. Would any of the above services cause the light to come on?

Hi there. Sometimes certain fuel injector cleaners can aggressively remove carbon deposits from sensors and cause a service light to illuminate but it is very rare. What is more likely is that the service light came on due to the maintenance light not being cleared by the company providing these services. However, it’s always a good idea to have a professional mechanic complete a service light inspection to verify what is causing this light and clear it if there are no issues.

3. would fuel system cleaning gas fuel injection cause service engine soon light to come on?