Q: Miss firing cylinder

Can i still drive my car is my check engine light is on code reads missfire cylinders?

A: Hello. If there is a cylinder misfire then ...

Hello. If there is a cylinder misfire then it is not advisable to drive the vehicle. You can drive it for short periods of time and short distances but the more you drive it you run the risk of further damage to the engine. This misfire needs to be diagnosed and repaired as soon as possible as it will get more expensive the longer you wait. If you are planning on having this misfire fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this engine misfire.