Q: No crank no start

Replaced battery, ignition switch, starter relay, starter tested and is good, when key is in power is on, can turn to acc and still have power but have to jiggle for radio power, but in the start position no power at all. I was thinking ignition lock cylinder. Any help would be appreciated.

I have to agree with you. The reason why is that jiggling symptom you are describing to get radio power. There isn’t a whole lot else that can explain that. It sounds like you have power but there is a loose or bad connection.

However, I don’t see you mention anything about checking your grounds. It’s the only other thing that I’m considering. If you have a loose ground, you can have enough amps to power ACC but not enough to turn the car over. It is worth checking grounds, but for the record, I think you nailed it with the ignition lock cylinder.

If you’re unable to fix the problem yourself, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home and diagnose you starting issue firsthand for an accurate repair.

3. No crank no start