Q: Brake lights still work, though tail lights and dashboard lights do not.

My tail lights and dashboard lights do not work. I do have brake lights though.

A: It could be that the dash and taillights sh...

It could be that the dash and taillights share a common fuse. This could be determined by looking at the fuse information in your owner's manual. One important thing to remember is that fuses don't blow for no reason - they blow as a result of too much current being drawn. So, if you do find a blown fuse, you'll need to track down the reason it blew in the first place. Other potential causes for your problem include a short somewhere in the circuit or a faulty light switch. I suggest you have your vehicle inspected and repaired by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic.