Q: How do I know if my brakes have spread fingers or not when I replace the calipers, rotors and pads?

I want to change my calipers rotors and pads... I have a ton of options... with or without spreadfingers... brake booster or vacuum booster and also caliper casting sizes... how do i find out the correct answer for all questions so I order the right parts?

Hi there. The best way to ensure you purchase the right parts is to first contact a Cadillac dealership parts department for an estimate. By giving them your VIN number, they’ll be able to research this and provide you with the Cadillac part number. If you ask them for an email estimate for parts, they will typically list GM part numbers; which you can order parts from other suppliers. However the best way to ensure you get the right parts and they are installed correctly is to have one of our mobile mechanics come to your location and complete the brake rotor and pad replacement.

3. How do I know if my brakes have spread fingers or not when I replace the calipers, rotors and pads?