Q: Chain dragging sound left rear

Noise coming from left rear that sounds like a chain dragging. Doesn't appear to be correlated with anything like braking. Comes and goes intermittently. Happens more after car has been driven awhile. Noise never present when car is still and idling just when moving. Cannot see anything dangling or dragging under the car.

A: Hello. You should check if your parking bra...

Hello. You should check if your parking brake is working properly. If you apply the parking brake from a very slow roll (2-3 mph), your Fit should stop straight and not pull to the left or right. I suspect something in the parking brake (left rear wheel) is faulty and is dragging inside the brake drum. It will be necessary to disassemble the brakes on that corner for a more precise diagnosis. I recommend having a brake safety inspection completed by a professional mobile technician so that this can be repaired properly.