Q: Q: strange maybe pressure release sound from right rear sounds like on inside

strange sound coming from back inside right it sounds like pressure release i think kinda really hard to describe i do have a egr code from engine light could that be from that

Hey there, the sound you may be hearing is coming from the A/C system expansion valve when refrigerant going through it. You may have an A/C system that is a little low on refrigerant, and needs to be checked for leaks and topped off if no leaks are found. I recommend having a mechanic diagnose the EGR code and sound for you in person to have this resolved.

3. Q: strange maybe pressure release sound from right rear sounds like on inside