Q: Speed sensor

The speed sensor for manual and automatic and manual transmission is the same?

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are two types of "speed sensors" on the vehicle. Regardless of which one you are referring to, the answer is yes. The transmission speed sensors are the same for both automatic and manual transmissions. You will buy the same exact part either way. The wheel speed sensors are also compatible regardless of transmission type. For any further assistance with the repair, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Speed sensor