Q: How do I use the folding mirrors?

How do I use the folding mirrors?

Power folding mirrors are a premium feature on the vehicle, so the only vehicles with the feature will have premium trim.

1. Below the mirror control, there is a switch with two symbols resembling mirrors on either end. The symbols are labeled A and B.

2. Pressing the B side of the switch will fold both mirrors against the sides off the vehicle.

3. Pressing A will return the mirrors to the original position.

Tips

• If the power folding mirrors happen to malfunction, then they can be reset by simply folding them and then unfolding the a moment later.

• If your vehicle is equipped with manual folding mirrors, push the mirror toward the vehicle to fold. To return to its original position, push the mirror outward. If going through an automatic car wash, manually fold the mirrors inward to prevent damage.