Q: My car been leaking gas my tank is on my passenger side but gas leaking on my driver side

My car been leaking gas my tank is on my passenger side but gas leaking on driver side.

Leaking gasoline is a fire/explosion hazard so be sure to have this leak repaired at your earliest convenience. In the meantime, be sure not to park in a confined space, such as a garage, because gasoline vapors could accumulate and explode if there is an ignition source. Undercar fuel leaks are often caused by corroded, perforated steel tubing, joint leaks at the fuel filter, or rubber hose connections. Sometimes fuel pipes can get damaged by collisions with debris on the roadway. Whether the leak is in the steel supply and return lines, rubber hoses, or even the gas tank, it will be repairable. If you desire a repair of the leak by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a fuel leak inspection and diagnostic - tubing and tank and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My car been leaking gas my tank is on my passenger side but gas leaking on my driver side