Q: Brake fluid puddle on carpet. Resevior is empty, filled it, and it emptied again

brake fluid puddled on carpet,resevoir empty,brake fluid lite low is on intermittantly,filled master cylinder,and it was empty after applying brakes several times. car is able to stop....please respond with thoughts..smell brake fluid in car, very slippery on shoes thru them away. the brake fluid light has only been coming on in the past 2 weeks,use to be only when you made a sharp turn.

This suggests you have a leak near your brake booster or master cylinder where the rod enters the master cylinder. This may also be related to the clutch master cylinder as well as your car has a clutch master cylinder that shares brake fluid with the brake master cylinder. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your brake fluid leak.

3. Brake fluid puddle on carpet. Resevior is empty, filled it, and it emptied again