Q: Power steering pump leaking.

I have a leak in my power steering pump.

Power Steering Pump Replacement $158.61 - $1733.09 Get a Quote

Hello, this comes up quite often on this vehicle as it ages. The most common location if the leak is the front seal of the pump. If you cannot pinpoint the leak I would add dye to the power steering pump to help locate it. Dye kits are available from most auto parts stores which will cause a glow where the leak is. If it is the pump then it will need to be replaced. It does take some special tools to remove the pump pulley, which is required for replacement. To do this you should get some assistance from a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to perform this inspection.