Q: Engine will not start and there is a no start fault code p2294.

driving home yest after a long motorway journey nearly home it started juddering at low revs but when you put you foot down it ran fine it wasn't slow or limp, once home i turned the engine off and on and it juddered to a stall on tick over but when you put revs through it, it was fine today it won't even start had it scanned and the code p2294 came up???

Hi there. The code P2294 is for the fuel pressure regulator. Check the fuel pressure regulator for power to it and power out. Check the fuel pressure on the rail to ensure that the fuel pump is working properly. What has happened is the fuel pressure regulator is not responding to the computer. I recommend replacing the fuel pressure regulator is there is power to the regulator. If you need further assistance with the code P2294, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Engine will not start and there is a no start fault code p2294.