Q: what could be wrong if I have spongy pedal and i have replaced master cylinder and bleed brakes multiple times?

I have replaced both rear wheel cylinders front and rear brake pads, master cylinder and brake booster. I bled brakes multiple times and taken it to shop and they still cant figure out why my brakes wont work correctly.What could be wrong?

There are several factors that can lead to a spongy brake pedal. When there is fluid loss, it could be caused by a faulty caliper, bad wheel cylinder, leaking master cylinder, or even a ruptured line. Things can get a little more annoying when there is no fluid loss. When there is no fluid loss on older vehicles that have a spongy brake pedal, the first thing I like to look for is a rubber brake hose that is showing signs of failure. As the brake hoses age, they don’t always just rupture and lose fluid. A lot of times they will give warning signs, like bulging when the brake pedal is pressed. When you hit the pedal, they will actually swell up like a balloon because the hose has actually failed internally. It is possible that there could be a problem with a master cylinder, or even an anti-lock brake controller, but the hoses are where I would begin my search. If this is something that you feel you could use a hand identifying, consult a certified mechanic, like those available at YourMechanic.com.

3. what could be wrong if I have spongy pedal and i have replaced master cylinder and bleed brakes multiple times?