Q: Creaking while turning, 0-15 and braking 2008 Audi TT

So my car has been creaking kinda like the sound of old floorboards. My car only creaks when I turun going slow, speed up from 0 and brake at a low speed. I am wondering what this most likely is and how much it would be to fix it.

Hello - most likely, these creaking noises are coming from the front strut bearing plates. This is a common worn suspension noise, especially in cold weather. I would recommend a front suspension inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.