Q: Air conditioning blows cold air

My air conditioning blows semi cold air.

Heater is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

If your vehicle is blowing only semi cold air, that may be a sign that perhaps it may be running low on refrigerant. Most vehicles use R134a refrigerant, and can usually be serviced easily via the low side a/c port typically located in the engine bay. Care should be taken not to overfill the system, as it can result from excessive oil and pressure. If you find that a/c system is at proper pressure, or that you are not comfortable refilling the system yourself, have a knowledgable technician, such as one from YourMechanic, thoroughly inspect and diagnose your AC issue.