Q: I just put in a new radiator and a new thermostat in my Cavalier and I'm still overheating there's no leak but my water keep disap

I put a new radiator and thermostat radiator hoses my car still overheats why water disappearing it's not in my oil what else could be

Anytime an engine is overheated you may warp or crack the cylinder head that may cause coolant to get into one or more of the cylinders. You should first have the cooling system pressure tested to see if the cooling system holds pressure. You may not always get any coolant into the oil that will show up. If you have the spark plugs removed from the engine you can identify which cylinder is getting coolant into it by looking at the spark plugs to see which one is cleaner or different burning from other spark plugs. If you find one of the spark plugs with coolant on it then the cylinder head or head gasket is bad and would need to be removed and the head checked for cracks and flatness in a machine shop. If the head is cracked then it will need to be replaced.

3. I just put in a new radiator and a new thermostat in my Cavalier and I'm still overheating there's no leak but my water keep disap