Q: The engine comes close to shutting off while idling

When I start the engine, the odometer reads 200rpm at least

Q: My timing belt broke, is there a chance there is no damage? 2000 Dodge Neon

Unfortunately, the valves are most likely bent along with possible piston damage. The 2.0ltr in both single and double-overhead-cam configurations are interference engines. The valves and pistons occupy the same space. The job of the timing belt is to keep...

Q: How do I switch the CD display?

The display can show a variety of different things when listening to a CD. To change what the display shows, press the Text button. Depending on your car’s sound system, the CD display can show Track number and elapsed time,...

Q: Van loses power constantly - 2008 Dodge Sprinter

Is the Check Engine Light on, or is there any warning sign other than the power loss itself? One area to consider is to make sure all of the basic maintenance of the vehicle is up to date; This includes...