Q: The engine comes close to shutting off while idling

When I start the engine, the odometer reads 200rpm at least

3. The engine comes close to shutting off while idling

Q: Dead cylinder

If there is a stuck exhaust valve, that head needs to come off for a closer inspection. I would look into the low compression on the other head first. Perform a compression test, but also a leak-down test; you want...

Q: How do I scan the preset stations?

You can use the scan station to only scan through your preset stations, to see which presets are available, and what they’re currently playing. To use the preset scan feature, press and hold the Scan button until it beeps. The...

Q: AC takes a long time to get cold.

Hello. This vehicle originally may have been equipped with R-12 refrigerant and has been converted to R-134A refrigerant. If this is the case, the system will leak out the R-134A over time out of the seals, hoses, and compressor since...