Q: The engine comes close to shutting off while idling

asked by on October 31, 2016

When I start the engine, the odometer reads 200rpm at least

Oil leaking into spark plug valve.

Hi, this comes up often on this car. The spark pug tubes go through the valve covers on this engine due to the placement of the spark plugs. The seals that go on the valve cover to seal the tubes...

How do you add oil to the engine?

Ideally, you’ll never have to add oil to your engine, but it is definitely possible, particularly if you go for long periods between oil changes (not recommended). If you check the oil and find that the level is below the...

Car makes loud noises

There can be a variety of reasons behind what is causing your Toyota Corolla to make loud noises while driving. Unfortunately without more information, it can be difficult to point you in the right direction. This is when I would...