Q: The engine comes close to shutting off while idling

When I start the engine, the odometer reads 200rpm at least

3. The engine comes close to shutting off while idling

Q: Why doesn't my 2005 Ford Mustang have a valve cover gasket? When I went to replace it there was none on the pan?

Hey there. There is no known Ford Mustang engine I know of that does not have a gasket for the valve cover. Some engines will use a bead of silicone all the way around. You will need to clean out...

Q: Quesiton

If the part listed is a genuine Toyota oil filter, it is very likely that the oil filter is the same one they would use at the dealership. This tends to be the highest quality available. It would meet the...

Q: Transmission problems, noises, car sluggish

The oil flush may have caused the varnish build up to be loosened up and after driving a few months the clutches have washed out and are slipping. You may have to have the transmission rebuilt or replaced. I recommend...