Q: The engine comes close to shutting off while idling

When I start the engine, the odometer reads 200rpm at least

Q: Possible valve seat loose

The valve seat is a part of the cylinder head and can not come loose. It is possible to have a broken spring, bent pushrod, or maladjusted rocker arm. This is all work that is associated with the repair you...

Q: How do I open the trunk from inside the vehicle?

You can open your trunk from inside your car’s cabin very easily. All you have to do is pull the trunk release lever, which is located at the left base of the driver’s seat. Pull the release up all the...

Q: RPMs running high on car

Sounds like you might have a large vacuum leak. Think of your engine as a big vacuum cleaner. If the vacuum cleaner has a restriction then it slows down, if the port is completely open it goes as fast as...