Q: The engine comes close to shutting off while idling

When I start the engine, the odometer reads 200rpm at least

Q: A/C blows only warm air on driver's side; passenger side is cold

Some A/C systems have problems disconnecting or losing communication between the A/C control head and the temperature blend door actuators. This may require the A/C control head to be reprogrammed by a factory level scanner capable of the reprogramming of...

Q: Car will not crank

Hi there, thanks for writing in. From what you are explaining the engine may have seized. I typically start by trying to crank the engine over by hand to see if it will move. If it will not then the...

Q: Engine hesitation and blue smoke

The blue smoke coming out of the exhaust is an indication that the motor is burning excessive oil. The Mazda 3 engines are known for this. When the valve seals become worn this can cause oil to seep into the...