Q: The engine comes close to shutting off while idling

When I start the engine, the odometer reads 200rpm at least

Q: Problem with not dying

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1994 GMC Jimmy. The engine would need to be checked for a stuck open EGR valve or a major vacuum leak. The most common cause is the EGR stuck open with carbon...

Q: How do I correctly wear a seat belt?

Seat belts are extremely important safety features that can reduce injuries and prevent death in the event of an accident. However, wearing a seat belt properly is very important, or else you may not get the full benefit of the...

Q: Battery dead, dash lighs on, chugging noise, RPMs fluctuating

Considering that your vehicle was dead, required a jumpstart, and had multiple unrelated lights coming on I would say you may have an alternator issue. Alternators are responsible for keeping all of the electronics in your vehicle powered up while...