Q: The engine comes close to shutting off while idling

When I start the engine, the odometer reads 200rpm at least

3. The engine comes close to shutting off while idling

Q: Does this car have a PCV valve?

All cars that have internal combustion engines have Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) valves. On your car, the PCV valve is at the top of the engine in the valve cover. It is pressed into a rubber grommet. You will see...

Q: How do I adjust the seat belt height?

The shoulder strap on the front seat belts can be adjusted to best fit the driver and the front passenger. The belt is adjusted at the shoulder anchor, which is where the belt retracts into. To raise the height of...

Q: The car was running fine a week ago. The check engine light kept coming on when the throttle was above 2000 rpm's.

Hi and thanks for contacting Your Mechanic. Check the engine light for any other codes that would appear. This will direct you in the direction that is having a fault. If your engine is having an issue with the rpm's...