Q: The engine comes close to shutting off while idling

When I start the engine, the odometer reads 200rpm at least

Q: Pressure valve cover rings

The pressure you are observing is not a good thing. First off, check to see if the positive crankcase ventilation valve (PCV valve) is clogged up. If it is, then it should be replaced. Also check to see if the...

Q: 2003 Toyota Matrix and Corolla similarities

Yes, the base ones are. The fancy ones have a lot more horse power in them. But yes, it's pretty much the same as Toyota Corolla. They don't make them anymore. They made them in Cambridge Ontario and my wife...

Q: Fast Idle does not activate when A/C Compressor engages.

The idle is not supposed to increase in speed when your compressor engages, rather the throttle plate should adjust at the same time the A/C engages to maintain the same RPM at idle. This will keep the idle the same...