Q: how do I best get to the lower radiator hose on 2007 Charger?

How do I best get to the lower radiator hose on a 2007 Charger--need to replace a torn hose.

Hi there. I’d recommend two things; first, review this article on how to replace a radiator hose and second, watch this video to see how a professional mechanic completes this process. There is a lower skirt that covers the motor that you’ll have to remove before completing this step. If you are going to do this on your own, I strongly recommend buying a service and repair manual for your 2007 Dodge Charger as it will give you step-by-step instructions for this task.