Q: Car starts up but when I go to drive it doesn't accelerate fast and it takes a while to catch up

I even change sparkplugs boots a brand new throttle body redid the thermostat and sensor temperature and I don't think my fan is working thoroughly checked no leaks and the car's RPMs are under the 1 and when I come to a slow down and stop car starts to vibrate and shake and wants to die

Hello. The engine computer will need to be re adapted or re learned to the new throttle body. This will require a high end computer scan tool or a GM tech 2 scanner. A technician, like one from YourMechanic, can inspect for trouble codes and synchronize your vehicle’s throttle body and engine computer in the process.

• Car starts up but when I go to drive it doesn't accelerate fast and it takes a while to catch up