Q: Car starts up but when I go to drive it doesn't accelerate fast and it takes a while to catch up

asked by on March 20, 2016

I even change sparkplugs boots a brand new throttle body redid the thermostat and sensor temperature and I don't think my fan is working thoroughly checked no leaks and the car's RPMs are under the 1 and when I come to a slow down and stop car starts to vibrate and shake and wants to die

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello. The engine computer will need to be re adapted or re learned to the new throttle body. This will require a high end computer scan tool or a GM tech 2 scanner. A technician, like one from YourMechanic, can inspect for trouble codes and synchronize your vehicle’s throttle body and engine computer in the process.