Q: gas pedal problem

I was driving to work when my 04 chevy trailer blazer and it stop on my way to work so we pulled it to home so I seen it didn't have pressure so I replaced the fuel pump then I seen that the plug was burned so I change the plug and fixed the wires then I started to have problems with the pedal accelerator where I push the pedal and the gas was idling really high but if I would push the peddle to get it to idle less it will not do anything so I change the fuel pedal and it's still the same also when I change the fuel pump number 10 fuse pcm B 20 amp and this codes are not erase the keep coming back what can i check or what can i do

A: It sounds like you have a problem with your...

It sounds like you have a problem with your pedal position sensor or throttle position sensors. Using a scan tool, test the pedal position sensor by reading the output of the sensor as you slowly press down on the pedal. The value should slowly increase as you press on the pedal. If they don't or are erratic, further tests can be conducted to pinpoint which sensor is failing. If you need further help with this, a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able diagnose the high idle and can replace your pedal or throttle position sensor as necessary.