Q: My camaro ss 2016 roof doesn't seem to close and open properly and the warning sign says only manual operation of top possible

asked by on May 01, 2017

When I close my roof the back of it after the trunk part goes back the back part of the roof doesn't go down fully and the display says only manual operation of top possible

I would recommend taking your vehicle to your local Chevrolet dealership as it is very likely that a malfunction such as this would still be covered under your warranty. This vehicle is not even two years old so there is no reason that the top should not work properly. I would also check to make sure that nothing is obstructing the top from closing fully such as personal items from the trunk. If this is not the case, I would certainly speak with your local dealership about a warranty inspection.