Q: My passenger window goes down but not up.

asked by on August 03, 2016

My window on the passenger side goes down but not up.

Window Motor / Regulator Assembly Replacement $163.38 - $1089.81 Get a Quote

Windows motors are designed to move in both directions and if you operate the motor in both directions and hear the noise inside the door like a grinding noise, then you have a bad window regulator. It is possible that the cable broke inside the regulator or the rollers have broke. If you would like to have this taken care of, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to replace your window regulator for you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr