Q: Car making noise when I drive

My car is making a noise when I drive it. I'm not sure, but it could be the bearings. My brakes are old also and need replacing.

If the noise is constant, it may be the bearings. If the noise is only when braking, the noise may be brake related. Bearings typically make roaring/howling noises, while brakes typically make squeaking/grinding noises. A test drive and visual inspection should easily determine your issue. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic can assist you in diagnosis and repair.