Q: Car making noise when I drive

My car is making a noise when I drive it. I'm not sure, but it could be the bearings. My brakes are old also and need replacing.

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

If the noise is constant, it may be the bearings. If the noise is only when braking, the noise may be brake related. Bearings typically make roaring/howling noises, while brakes typically make squeaking/grinding noises. A test drive and visual inspection should easily determine your issue. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic can assist you in diagnosis and repair.