Q: The left front wheel makes a metal grinding noise when turning right at a slow speed - 2009 Cadillac CTS-V

CTS-V, Stock wheels & tires Left front, metal grinding noise when turning right at slow speed. Starts at about 1/2 wheel turn and gets louder at full lock. Going straight & left turns, no noise. Seems to start after driving for awhile (aka: after the bearing heats up).

A: Hi there - based on the symptoms you descri...

Hi there - based on the symptoms you describe, I believe your left front wheel bearing is shot. I would recommend having the wheel bearing/hub assembly replaced by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, and repair this problem.