Q: Battery light comes on and off replaced battery and altenator tested good at AutoZone?

Went to AutoZone and had car checked out altenator good and battery was bad so changed battery but battery light keeps coming in and off....what else could be the issue

If the battery is new and good, and the alternator is good and charging, the problem may actually be in the ignition switch. If you have another key, try using that one. Also, check your VIN number on safercar.gov to see if any ignition switch recalls are open on your vehicle before having it replaced.

3. Battery light comes on and off replaced battery and altenator tested good at AutoZone?