Q: Slave cylinder popping out

The slave cylinder keeps popping out, leaving the clutch pedal with no pressure and the fluid leaking out.

I would recommend having your hydraulic clutch system inspected by a technician who is proficient in transmission repair. If your slave cylinder is leaking, you could end up getting stranded somewhere due to not being able to shift gears. If the slave cylinder is the only part of the system that has an issue, have the slave cylinder replaced and have the fluid bled out to ensure the system has no air pockets. Once all of this has been done, your vehicle should be safe to drive again without worry.