Q: ABS light goes on and off when driving at low speeds

I'm having trouble at low speeds, like in town, with my ABS light coming on. Also my brakes feel like the pressure has changed in them and the pedal is harder to press on. I also hear a rattle. In your expertise, since my brake pressure feels odd, does the ABS have anything to do with the brakes, or is it something else?

The most common cause of the pedal becoming hard is due to the power brake booster failing. The brake booster can cause the ABS faults as well or it could be something different. A qualified technician like one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your ABS Light issue.

3. ABS light goes on and off when driving at low speeds