Q: Q: Car wont crank

Car drove fine monday. Got ready to leave Tuesday morning and it crunk shut right back off and now will not start. Has been below freezing for 3 days. I have already tried to jump start it

Based on your description, it sounds like you may be having an issue with your starter. I would recommend having your starter inspected by a qualified professional to determine if it is working properly. This will involve using a digital multimeter to see if battery voltage is reaching the starter. If so, the starter has failed. If not, the wire between the battery and the starter may be faulty. Consider YourMechanic for these services as they can be completed at your home or office.

3. Q: Car wont crank