Q: I just changed oil and I drove less than 200 miles and the dip stik show low oil levels

i just changed oil and i drove less than 200 miles and the dip stik show low oil levels and there is no oil leak

You may have not filled the oil completely after the oil change and the oil filter was filled. You need to make sure the oil is full by starting and running the engine for a minute after oil change and then top off the oil again. The oil filter will take all most a quart of oil on this engine.

3. I just changed oil and I drove less than 200 miles and the dip stik show low oil levels