Q: No spark..

Car was driving and stop all of a sudden try to start it but it wont start....we test for spark and wasn't getting none..........

Hello, and thank you for writing in. The first thing to do is make sure you have a fully functioning battery, and it is best to go have it tested. Then you can check the available power to your ignition coils, and see if they are receiving the power they need to amplify for a hot enough spark. If they are, then you will want to turn to the PCM and make sure that it is regulating spark correctly. This is more complicated and is likely best done by a professional, unless you are familiar with electrical testing. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.