Q: My acura wont excellrate after i changed the fuel pump

I changed the fuel pump now its still not excellrating..help plz

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having one of several issues. First, if you replaced the fuel filter (as should always be done when the fuel pump is changed), you need to make sure it is in correctly. Flow will only go one way through the filter and they are commonly easy to put in backwards. Secondly, it is possible that installation was done improperly. Retrace your procedure and make sure everything was done correctly. Double check your fuel lines and electrical connections. For more help with an inspection and repairs, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. My acura wont excellrate after i changed the fuel pump