2011 Hyundai Elantra limited cut off while driving elantr...

Q: 2011 Hyundai Elantra limited cut off while driving

asked by on September 18, 2017

Car cut off while driving but starts back up

There are a number of things that may cause the vehicle to stall while driving. This can happen for any number of reasons such as fuel supply issues such as a bad fuel pump, vacuum leaks, electrical faults or various sensors failing. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle using a scanning tool, which will help to more specifically narrow down what may be causing your vehicle to stall.