Q: Horn not working properly, only when I lock the door or push the panic button.

My horn isn't working. I replaced the relay and the fuse, but it still doesn't work. The horn works when I lock the doors or push the panic button, but not when I push on it on the steering wheel.

A: Hi there. If the horn is working at all oth...

Hi there. If the horn is working at all other times, except when you try using it with the horn button, then you more than likely have an issue within the connection of the horn button. The contact inside if the column wears out over time and causes this. The job can be difficult as you must be very careful with the air bag when testing and repairing it. I would enlist the help of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic.com, to prevent any issues with the air bag.