Q: My 2006 scion TC is hard to turn

I have a 2006 Scian TC my problem is that mysteering wheel is heart to turn when is it on Park

Hi there. Check the power steering fluid level and make sure that it is full. Also, look at the fluid color and see if it is clear or dark. If the fluid is dark, then the power steering system needs to be flushed. If the steering wheel is hard to turn after swapping out the fluid or if the fluid is good, then listen to the power steering pump. If the pump is making noise or if the engine bogs down when turning the steering wheel at a park position, then the power steering pump needs replaced. If you need further assistance diagnosing your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you with your power steering system.