Q: Q: Car is stalling while idling.

My car stalls when its idling. It only starts again after sitting for a few hours.

The most common problem with this condition is a faulty crankshaft position sensor. It is located near the transmission and controls ignition timing. if this is bad you may have the engine stall and will not restart. I would recommend having a technician check the voltage on the sensor to determine if this is the case. For proper diagnosis, they can also pull the codes on the computer to see if there are any other issues with the car.

3. Q: Car is stalling while idling.